10. the highchair- um... excuse me there is something green on my plate. yeah, this is not what i ordered.
9. the grandparents house- mommy must have said "no love, sorry. now go throw a fit and grandma will give it to you."
8. a parking lot- lord knows he'll hold hands with me inside the house, but you take one step on that asphalt and it's like he's figured out i have cooties or something.
7.the car- assuming you can get there with out #8 happening. remember when they were little and you could just turn up the volume and they'd settle down. now... not so much.
6. getting out of the bathtub- my son is special. i'm pretty sure he's part fish.
5. starbucks- i'm actually with him on this one. i get sad when i have to leave my happy place too.
4. going to baby church- he knows where we're going the moment we turn into the driveway. it doesn't stop once during the entire unloading and "walk of doom" as we call it.
3. gymboree- you kinda feel bad when the teacher has to sing so loud she starts to loose her voice by the end of class.
2.public places, mainly restaurants- any place really where people can look at us and judge us. it's as if people don't normally get to enjoy dinner with a screaming kid. must just be us then. I guess that goes with #10.
1. when ever or where ever the words "juice & cookie" are uttered and the "juice & cookie" are not produced in under 5 seconds- do not do this! i repeat. do. not. do. this. everyone in target knew that my son wanted his juice & cookie. i'm pretty sure the people working there were a few moments away from just giving him some for free, which has actually happened at #2.
honorable mention- a bathroom- did i mention it was a public bathroom. writhing around on the floor because he didn't. want. to. leave. why??? i have no clue. but if i could have i would have bathed him in bleach right then & there.